One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When we started the process, Larry and I didn't really know the degree to which we were going to have to be dispute resolvers.’
- ‘What is required to be a successful resolver of personnel disputes is not the same as what is required to be good operationally; do you agree?’
- ‘Successful resolvers controlled their environments, avoided situations that might lead them to relapse and rewarded themselves for changing.’
- ‘The alternative is political dispute resolution, in which the dispute resolver seeks above all to satisfy or reconcile the parties' competing interests.’
- ‘Conflict resolvers try to work with both or many sides on many levels, in order to bring long-term peace and justice through mutual acknowledgement of the other sides' interests and needs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.