One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A device having a designed resistance to the passage of an electric current.
- ‘In those days computers consisted mainly of transistors, resistors, diodes, capacitors and miles of wiring.’
- ‘Switching frequency can be set externally (using a resistor and capacitor) from 100 to 600kHz.’
- ‘Usually this circuit consist of only resistors and capacitors.’
- ‘The component preforms may include resistors, capacitors, and inductors.’
- ‘Without such a surface finish, the electronic components like transistors, resistors, capacitors and chips could not be fixed and electrically connected to the circuit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.