One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Planning and conditions attached by local or national authorities which affect the town both residentially and commercially, is a highly sensitive issue.’
- ‘The homes will be located on a 12.6-acre site on newly residentially zoned land close to the town.’
- ‘In their report to the planning committee, council officers commented: ‘It was apparent that the caravans were being used residentially.’’
- ‘The fabric of the Square is based around architecturally magnificent properties, many originally residentially orientated (albeit for the aristocracy).’
- ‘‘It will take traffic away from narrow roads of a highly residentially zoned area while also facilitating ease of access for HGVs to the key industrial sections of our city’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.