One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Law will not change anxiety, bitterness, resentfulness, lust, grandiosity and avarice.’
- ‘She kept up appearances but, on the inside, she reportedly swung between acceptance, resentfulness and despondency.’
- ‘Let us not put any blame on anyone but simply deal with it and move on without resentfulness or revenge.’
- ‘What should have been profound displays of bitterness and resentfulness were often delivered with comedic timing, so that the audience was laughing at some of the more serious lines of the play.’
- ‘Apparently she hadn't noticed the resentfulness or chose to ignore it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.