One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is no mechanism for mandatory reselection of First Ministers.’
- ‘There were demands for the mandatory reselection of MPs, and for the choice of the party leader to be taken from MPs and lodged in an electoral college, which would include the trade unions and the constituency parties.’
- ‘The warning comes at a highly sensitive time for Labour MSPs, who are going through a rapid process of reselection this month.’
- ‘Four members were absent at the meeting, which was put back a week despite being in the diary for seven months, but 15 voted against reselection and eight voted in favour.’
- ‘In the past few days all last remaining traces of the protein have leaked out and it has now been reported that all hope of a reselection has been lost.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.