One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Founded on an accumulation of facts that have been obtained by research.‘research-based findings’
technological, technicalView synonyms
- ‘Applicants must be doctoral-level psychologists engaged in a research-based program related to violence prevention.’
- ‘Developmental scientists have research-based interventions that help violent children, but they cost money and take time.’
- ‘The information and demonstrations are unbiased and research-based.’
- ‘Their goal was very specific - to increase the research-based offerings at the conference.’
- ‘Master's level students are required to earn authorship on a research-based manuscript submitted to a refereed journal.’
- ‘Psychologists should inform teachers about effective, research-based teaching practices and related resources.’
- ‘This volume is a consistently excellent research-based overview of major topics in human sexuality.’
- ‘Farmers identified problems and scientists worked to provide research-based solutions.’
- ‘We are trying to lead the field in research-based fine art education.’
- ‘The discovery, development and marketing of new pharmaceutical products is the essence of the research-based pharmaceutical industry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.