One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The fallout of this situation is pretty bleak, but rescuable I think, if those involved are able to put the time in.’
- ‘However, the phenotype was subtle and the mutants were not fully rescuable, indicating that the mutation was leaky and/or conferred semidominance.’
- ‘So you think that EVERY man in EVERY situation is rescuable?’
- ‘What has now emerged is that you had 400 people - 343 firemen and the police - who died inside buildings that were empty of rescuable people.’
- ‘We selected one allele, 124, which was homozygous viable to the pharate adult stage and was rescuable with the SNAP - 25 transgene, for more detailed analysis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.