One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For those who do not have a resaleable item, cash donations will be acceptable, as all money raised at the auction will go towards the upkeep of churches and schools of the parish.’
- ‘Business involves going to a site and recovering valuable, resaleable and recycleable items.’
- ‘The employees then separate the resaleable stuff from the rubbish.’
- ‘The other stores will similarly refund the purchase price provided there is a receipt and the goods are in a resaleable condition.’
- ‘Smart investments are flexible and functional enough to move with you over time, or alternatively, to be resalable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.