One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Business involves going to a site and recovering valuable, resaleable and recycleable items.’
- ‘For those who do not have a resaleable item, cash donations will be acceptable, as all money raised at the auction will go towards the upkeep of churches and schools of the parish.’
- ‘The employees then separate the resaleable stuff from the rubbish.’
- ‘Smart investments are flexible and functional enough to move with you over time, or alternatively, to be resalable.’
- ‘The other stores will similarly refund the purchase price provided there is a receipt and the goods are in a resaleable condition.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.