One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The money is then taken from the estate and used to pay the requester.’
- ‘Ministers prefer to leave the problem to be resolved in the courts, where disappointed placing requesters can appeal.’
- ‘Departmental supervisors first enter identifying data about the employee for whom privileges are requested and about the requester into an intranet form.’
- ‘If the requester closes the work order, he or she is then presented with a short satisfaction survey, which is used to provide immediate feedback on the craftsperson's performance.’
- ‘This means that if an agency stores its information electronically, it would no longer be able to inundate requesters with paper records.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.