One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Departmental supervisors first enter identifying data about the employee for whom privileges are requested and about the requester into an intranet form.’
- ‘Ministers prefer to leave the problem to be resolved in the courts, where disappointed placing requesters can appeal.’
- ‘This means that if an agency stores its information electronically, it would no longer be able to inundate requesters with paper records.’
- ‘If the requester closes the work order, he or she is then presented with a short satisfaction survey, which is used to provide immediate feedback on the craftsperson's performance.’
- ‘The money is then taken from the estate and used to pay the requester.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.