One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At the same time, they are the biological and cultural reproducers of the community and their bodies symbolize the body of the community and its boundaries.’
- ‘Sharks are diverse reproducers, and their mating has been observed only on rare occasions.’
- ‘In another nest, two of the three reproducers were full sisters.’
- ‘If species are reproducers, they may, as Gould thinks, be subject to a selection process.’
- ‘In the same discourses, women are defined through domesticity where women are reduced to reproducers of race, nation or ethnic group.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.