One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Unfortunately, this view can only be had by crossing a badly constructed, and we can say badly inhabited, neighborhood - since it is conventional to regard poverty as a sign of reprobation.’
- ‘His background and early experiences could not have been more different from the era of counselling, victim status for minorities and po-faced reprobation of so-called ‘xenophobia’.’
- ‘As for streaming, it deserves to be condemned by the strongest term of reprobation known to the vocabulary of consensus: unhelpful.’
- ‘This tale of ‘falling from grace,’ from divinity to abjection, of the subjection of feminine powers to the reprobation and constraints of the patriarchy society seems to be a universal trope.’
- ‘In another significant adaptation, Baptists modified and softened the language concerning reprobation utilized in the Westminster Confession.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.