One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The predicted phosphatases are A, repressible alkaline phosphatase; B, nonrepressible acid phosphatase; C, nonrepressible alkaline phosphatase; and D, repressible acid phosphatase.’
- ‘Finally, let us examine a minimal genetic toggle based on two repressible promoters arranged in a mutually inhibitory network.’
- ‘The resulting strain, SBY599, was sporulated to generate a haploid cse4 strain covered by the repressible CSE4, which was then crossed to SBY468.’
- ‘In the barley aleurone layer a GA repressible defensin is reported which shows 32% identity.’
- ‘However, a putative glucose repressible element and TCACGC sequences were not detected in the upstream region sequenced.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.