One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What is obvious is that, despite this rainbow of representativeness, one notable absence was the working-class, white male.’
- ‘What is represented in litigation is only a snapshot of the broader legal landscape, and this representativeness needs to be accounted for.’
- ‘For example, new employees frequently are judged with respect to their representativeness of previously selected employees.’
- ‘The issue of representativeness was of little significance because of my predominantly qualitative and narrative research approach.’
- ‘Writers who ignore or gloss over the audience cannot fully understand the appeal of popular figures, explore the music's contingent social effects, or contest the representativeness of existing accounts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.