One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In his dissertation, Riemann studied the representability of functions by trigonometric series and gave the conditions for a function to have an integral (what we now call ‘Riemann integrability’).’
- ‘In Bakhtin's later writings the chronotope is the grounds for representability.’
- ‘This is not a simple performative, but one which operates through exclusionary operations that come back to haunt the very claim of representability that it seeks to make.’
- ‘In 1829, Dirichlet deduced the representability by Fourier series of a class of functions defined by concepts.’
- ‘To conclude, this is a film that problematizes woman's representability, both her representability as image and her status as narrator and as subject.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.