One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Regulations require you to make qualified-plan loan repayments in level amortized amounts at least on a quarterly basis; otherwise, the loan could be treated as a reportable and taxable transaction.’
- ‘Since July 1, when the system went live, the department has received 57,000 cases of reportable diseases electronically.’
- ‘West Nile Virus encephalitis has recently been added to the list of designated reportable illnesses.’
- ‘As such, the western press was almost entirely focused on the impending war and Rachel's killing received relatively little coverage, which did not venture beyond reportable facts and statements.’
- ‘But he didn't have any sort of reaction that really is reportable to say that he reacted in one way or another to her.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.