One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That's a feminine accomplishment: a feat of memory, a managed repletion or resplendence.’
- ‘He harvested the punters at book-signing time, with a look of airy repletion.’
- ‘With progressively more disease states manifesting GSH deficiency, repletion is a viable preventive, therapeutic, and anti-aging strategy.’
- ‘Therefore with replete patients, one must address and eliminate the repletion.’
- ‘I look on proudly, bursting with repletion with the knowledge that it's me: invisible, unknown Nikki Vicario that has his love, not anyone else.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.