One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(especially of a video game) suitable for or worth playing more than once.‘a surprisingly addictive, replayable game’‘the song is still one of the most compulsively replayable singles in recent memory’
entertaining, amusing, delightful, nice, to one's liking, pleasant, congenial, lovely, fine, good, great, agreeable, pleasurable, delicious, delectable, diverting, satisfying, gratifyingView synonyms
- ‘There's an excellent trove of replayable broadcasts of his superb series on BBC 4.’
- ‘Even with the creative spin and replayable options, there are still a few problems with the game.’
- ‘These games are great fun, and due to their complexity, they are very much replayable.’
- ‘Yes, there will be loads of replayable missions that are unlocked.’
- ‘The maps were constructed to be highly replayable, based on credible spaces with multiple routes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.