One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What the skeptics do is challenge these "scientists" to the gold standards of science, particularly repeatability.’
- ‘These recordings, two months apart, demonstrate the repeatability of this finding.’
- ‘This will increase productivity, save time and improve test repeatability.’
- ‘The results varied widely, so to verify repeatability, we ran ten iterations and took an average.’
- ‘The company had tried using thermal bonding with its polyester heat-shrink tubing in the past, but the process lacked repeatability.’
- ‘Repeatability, thus predictability, is invaluable to buyers.’
- ‘Age did not affect repeatability in any of the models.’
- ‘Consider the company's third-quarter earnings, which demonstrated the importance of repeatability.’
- ‘Typically, when the product's end-user can see the component, color uniformity and repeatability are important.’
- ‘This is the rationale for double-blind studies in medical and psychological research and the overall call for repeatability of results.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.