One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In most cases, the debt is repayable in a single ‘bullet’ payment in five years' time and carries an annual interest rate of 12% to 14%.’
- ‘Its principal programs, especially the superjumbo A380, are funded through internal investment, the global investor community, and select repayable loans from some European governments.’
- ‘These awards are interest-free loans, repayable over periods that vary from five to 12 years, depending on the size of loan.’
- ‘The loan is repayable in full in 11 months' time.’
- ‘The investment is ‘only repayable out of profits’ and is ‘non interest bearing’, the accounts state.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.