One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Its principal programs, especially the superjumbo A380, are funded through internal investment, the global investor community, and select repayable loans from some European governments.’
- ‘The loan is repayable in full in 11 months' time.’
- ‘The investment is ‘only repayable out of profits’ and is ‘non interest bearing’, the accounts state.’
- ‘These awards are interest-free loans, repayable over periods that vary from five to 12 years, depending on the size of loan.’
- ‘In most cases, the debt is repayable in a single ‘bullet’ payment in five years' time and carries an annual interest rate of 12% to 14%.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.