One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘MEPs called on the Commission to propose an update to the eco-design directive to include non-energy related products and to demand better durability, recyclability and reparability of goods.’
- ‘Improving the reparability of a computer may require additional resources (and thus increase the environmental impact).’
- ‘The reparability of cars has improved.’
- ‘The reliability and reparability of the electrical devices are crucial questions.’
- ‘The rating system examines design, reparability and theft resistance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.