One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In South Africa, we have formed an association for technicians and we go out to educate the public on the importance of taking their phones to right repairers who have right qualifications.’
- ‘The transaction under consideration was one whereby the repairer of a vehicle returned it to its owner, having failed to put it into a roadworthy condition.’
- ‘He lived in the Melbourne slums earning a few pounds as an insurance salesman and a watch repairer.’
- ‘Both manufacturers and repairers alike must be guided by the law of trademarks.’
- ‘Motor vehicle manufacturers cooperate with the selected dealers and repairers in order to provide specialised servicing for the product.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.