One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The speech will coincide with the publication of the Halliday Report on sentencing policy which will call for root-and-branch reform of the court system in an effort to crack down on reoffenders.’
- ‘The Tories promise to build more prisons, which will have the likely side effect of creating more addicts and reoffenders.’
- ‘The aim of the law, as originally proposed, was that violent reoffenders should have to serve a minimum of 25 years if they committed three crimes.’
- ‘By learning basic literary skills and teaching self expression and awareness through writers residencies, there could be a significant reduction in the number of reoffenders.’
- ‘The intention of that sentencing legislation was clearly to give the most serious offenders, and also habitual reoffenders, longer sentences, as well as to introduce those more imaginative options.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.