One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The speech will coincide with the publication of the Halliday Report on sentencing policy which will call for root-and-branch reform of the court system in an effort to crack down on reoffenders.’
- ‘The Tories promise to build more prisons, which will have the likely side effect of creating more addicts and reoffenders.’
- ‘The intention of that sentencing legislation was clearly to give the most serious offenders, and also habitual reoffenders, longer sentences, as well as to introduce those more imaginative options.’
- ‘By learning basic literary skills and teaching self expression and awareness through writers residencies, there could be a significant reduction in the number of reoffenders.’
- ‘The aim of the law, as originally proposed, was that violent reoffenders should have to serve a minimum of 25 years if they committed three crimes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.