One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When the renovators redid the bedroom, they forgot to make sure everything was cut right.’
- ‘We're seeing a lot more homeowners and renovators interested in this sort of stuff.’
- ‘My guide points out that, because of its size and limited wealth over the years, the city's period buildings have escaped the ravages of the renovators.’
- ‘Old-house renovators often find some extra space in this area, where the angled roof/ceiling meets the vertical walls.’
- ‘Under the new scheme, home renovators wishing to build within a floor area of 30sq m will not have to go through the lengthy process of making an application to council.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.