One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Statehood and any meaningful renouncement of terror and steps to prevent terror have to go hand in hand.’
- ‘This renouncement of sovereignty was officially confirmed in the 1951 San Francisco peace treaty signed by Japan and over 50 allied nations.’
- ‘Such a renouncement would not trigger the Electoral Act and would not require a by-election to allow the electorate to review the MP's mandate to represent him or her.’
- ‘However, at his execution, he dramatically stuck his right hand in the fire, the hand with which he had falsely signed his renouncement of his beliefs, crying, ‘This hath offended!’’
- ‘He doesn't believe that her renouncement of the PM's post was a gimmick.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.