One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He added that using administration as part of an effective renationalisation of Railtrack would require time-consuming primary legislation, and should therefore not be considered.’
- ‘We oppose privatisation, and campaign for the renationalisation of the railways and other public services.’
- ‘To be sure, he expressed opposition to privatizing many more state enterprises, but he did not call for renationalization.’
- ‘They want outright renationalization of the gas industry.’
- ‘Some will put taxes up a bit, others promise to bring them down a bit, but no one proposes to change the way the economy is run, through extensive privatisation, renationalisation or whatever.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.