One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It doesn't mean it's the best, it just means that it is relentlessly, remorselessly successful.’
- ‘No, it's just difficult to get at your computer keyboard when you have a large and miserable tom cat on your lap, claws digging remorselessly into your skin if you should try to type at more than ten words a minute.’
- ‘For 30 years, it had gone remorselessly ahead, at about 80% per annum.’
- ‘New Labour continue to remorselessly carry on raising extra cash through taxation with no improvement in public services.’
- ‘He'd looked away, embarrassed, but was conscious that her own gaze continued remorselessly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.