Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Assign (a function) to a different key.
- ‘The mouse runs just fine without the software, but the software allows you to remap the 3 buttons.’
- ‘Fortunately, remapping the keys is no problem.’
- ‘Noticeably absent is the option to remap your key configuration.’
- ‘This leads to my last complaint - no ability to remap the buttons for the keyboard or controllers, which is a real problem because you can't figure out which buttons do what.’
- ‘Keyboard keys can all be remapped though, which I thought was an excellent idea.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.