One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her mother's religiousness and father's eclectic occupation as Professor of English gave her a strong grounding and exposure to Indian and Western intellect.’
- ‘Participants' ratings of their own religiousness or the importance of religion in their lives was used most often, but their effects were less consistent.’
- ‘And my early religiousness gradually developed into monotheism.’
- ‘Some of them experience a rush of sudden religiousness and pray to my creators, or even to me.’
- ‘In fact, there are now many empirical studies, both clinical and nonclinical, on religiousness and spirituality that are being published in top-tier research journals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.