One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And my early religiousness gradually developed into monotheism.’
- ‘Her mother's religiousness and father's eclectic occupation as Professor of English gave her a strong grounding and exposure to Indian and Western intellect.’
- ‘In fact, there are now many empirical studies, both clinical and nonclinical, on religiousness and spirituality that are being published in top-tier research journals.’
- ‘Some of them experience a rush of sudden religiousness and pray to my creators, or even to me.’
- ‘Participants' ratings of their own religiousness or the importance of religion in their lives was used most often, but their effects were less consistent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.