One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Today's religionists may insist that this time will be different, but their evasions cannot eradicate the inherent connection between faith and force.’
- ‘The great trouble with religion - any religion - is that the religionist, having accepted certain propositions by faith, cannot thereafter judge these propositions by evidence.’
- ‘This is rather too difficult for most religionists, who are convinced of the power of prayer.’
- ‘The fact is, not only atheists, but even religionists have almost universally accepted socialism and interventionism.’
- ‘Politicians historically have tried to use religion, and religionists have tried to use politics.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.