One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, even with prolonged depolarization, only a fraction of stored neuropeptides, called the releasable pool, can be secreted.’
- ‘A lot of stuff, any of the information that is releasable from the investigation has been released at this point.’
- ‘Less weight equals less fatigue on the ascent, and releasable skis are safer in avalanches because they don't act as anchors pulling victims down.’
- ‘At nerve terminals, stimulus-evoked calcium entry triggers transmitter release through rapid, regulated exocytosis of readily releasable synaptic vesicles.’
- ‘We never completely solved the sharing problem and probably never will; however, all nations began producing releasable, comprehensive daily summaries.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.