One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, even with prolonged depolarization, only a fraction of stored neuropeptides, called the releasable pool, can be secreted.’
- ‘A lot of stuff, any of the information that is releasable from the investigation has been released at this point.’
- ‘At nerve terminals, stimulus-evoked calcium entry triggers transmitter release through rapid, regulated exocytosis of readily releasable synaptic vesicles.’
- ‘We never completely solved the sharing problem and probably never will; however, all nations began producing releasable, comprehensive daily summaries.’
- ‘Less weight equals less fatigue on the ascent, and releasable skis are safer in avalanches because they don't act as anchors pulling victims down.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.