One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Children who are highly relationally aggressive feel lonely and depressed and tend to feel badly about themselves and their social situations.’
- ‘In my mind, if we are thinking relationally, many things will change in our interactions with the dying and their families.’
- ‘In addition, enactments-which are inherently relationally focused-may be viewed as a defining clinical operation that is unique and essential to relational therapies.’
- ‘Conversely, men who do not desire to be fathers but biologically father a child anyway are less likely to be involved financially, temporally, or relationally, especially across time.’
- ‘The couple are relationally self-reliant the majority of the time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.