One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A database structured to recognize relations among stored items of information.
- ‘We currently store XML data in relational databases.’
- ‘A relational database stores data in one or more tables, which can be joined in various ways to allow efficient information access.’
- ‘In traditional relational databases, data is stored in rows and columns which can be too complex.’
- ‘In particular, the dimensional approach has been adopted to model data warehouses for a relational database.’
- ‘The integration of XML with relational databases enables storing, indexing, and retrieving semistructured and nonstructured data.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.