A database structured to recognize relations among stored items of information.
- ‘The integration of XML with relational databases enables storing, indexing, and retrieving semistructured and nonstructured data.’
- ‘We currently store XML data in relational databases.’
- ‘A relational database stores data in one or more tables, which can be joined in various ways to allow efficient information access.’
- ‘In particular, the dimensional approach has been adopted to model data warehouses for a relational database.’
- ‘In traditional relational databases, data is stored in rows and columns which can be too complex.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.