Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A database structured to recognize relations among stored items of information.
- ‘The integration of XML with relational databases enables storing, indexing, and retrieving semistructured and nonstructured data.’
- ‘In particular, the dimensional approach has been adopted to model data warehouses for a relational database.’
- ‘We currently store XML data in relational databases.’
- ‘In traditional relational databases, data is stored in rows and columns which can be too complex.’
- ‘A relational database stores data in one or more tables, which can be joined in various ways to allow efficient information access.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.