One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Concerning the way in which two or more people or things are connected.‘power is a relational concept that can only be understood in terms of interactions between individuals and groups’
- ‘Married life is not only deeply relational, but it is also unpredictable.’
- ‘I would say to him that my world is essentially relational, not personal.’
- ‘On the whole, locally upheld cultural ideals support a notion of the relational or connective self.’
- ‘These limitations to the concept of relational exchange are considered below.’
- ‘Nominal concepts are relatively autonomous, whereas relational concepts display a high degree of conceptual dependence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.