One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Our sexual behavior is just as moral as anyone else's, with the same capacity for love, closeness, relatedness and harmless pleasure.’
- ‘As we have often pointed out, similarity does not mean proof of common ancestry or evolutionary relatedness.’
- ‘Then there's a sense of relatedness, of being part of something bigger than oneself.’
- ‘Associations between social relatedness and similarities in selected behavioral traits were also examined.’
- ‘The issue of names also illustrates that neither systems of social relatedness nor the inheritance systems that are connected to them develop and exist in isolation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.