Enter (text or other data) again using a keyboard.
- ‘A workflow system will then take the information through approval and on to accounting, with no rekeying of data.’
- ‘This is how data from different applications can be connected to get more use out of the information or reduce time rekeying it.’
- ‘A basic challenge to the efficient use of any fleet management system is capturing the field or shop data electronically so that they don't have to be rekeyed into the computer.’
- ‘They may have to rekey the data, but I suspect most companies would be willing to make that effort.’
- ‘That means 93 percent of them are rekeying information, faxing documents, and building electronic patchwork bridges to fill orders.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.