One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Enter (text or other data) again using a keyboard.
- ‘A basic challenge to the efficient use of any fleet management system is capturing the field or shop data electronically so that they don't have to be rekeyed into the computer.’
- ‘They may have to rekey the data, but I suspect most companies would be willing to make that effort.’
- ‘This is how data from different applications can be connected to get more use out of the information or reduce time rekeying it.’
- ‘That means 93 percent of them are rekeying information, faxing documents, and building electronic patchwork bridges to fill orders.’
- ‘A workflow system will then take the information through approval and on to accounting, with no rekeying of data.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.