One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I find another magazine to send the idea to and put the rejector on my list for coming up with new ideas.’
- ‘Few are conscious and arrogant rejectors of God; instead they tend to be agnostics who feel not a little guilt at using nearby churches for baptisms, weddings and funerals but nought else.’
- ‘Possible outcomes are given for a host adopting either the acceptor or rejector strategy when the parasite is a nonevictor.’
- ‘If one endorses the alliance but the other rejects it, the rejector gains the advantage by sacrificing the other on the ‘altar of expediency’.’
- ‘The crashing realisation of abandonment, unsatisfied dependency needs - be it material, emotional or spiritual - anger at the rejector, and desire to inflict damage commensurate with the suffering, creates the desire for revenge.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.