One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Insurance companies say the principal reason for the dramatic increases is the spiralling burden of reinsurance on all the major insurers.’
- ‘Insurance companies will spread their losses through their reinsurance contracts.’
- ‘To be eligible for government reinsurance, businesses would have to offer affordable coverage to all of their workers.’
- ‘Losses above $1 million also are covered by a separate reinsurance policy that they buy.’
- ‘Following a slow start to the year, recruitment levels in the insurance, assurance and reinsurance industries have picked up significantly this month.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.