One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On the other hand, the public should accept some inconvenience to their daily routines due to regulative measures the government will inevitably take in order to protect them from the dangerous illness.’
- ‘In the West, liberal support for the child's independence rather than regulative monitoring by parents tends to prevent juvenile delinquency.’
- ‘To this end, a regulative framework of the African financial markets that conform to international best practices is being advocated.’
- ‘Meanwhile, back at home, businesses have very strong lobby groups that exert massive pressure on the government to not pass any regulative legislation.’
- ‘‘Judicial power is more regulative than the executive power,’ he said.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.