One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Renewed growth or expansion.‘pinch off dead blooms to encourage regrowth’‘hair regrowth’‘projects to stimulate the regrowth of the economy’
- ‘He spied within the tech sector rubble the seeds of regrowth.’
- ‘This year timely rain provided for regrowth of grasses.’
- ‘Leave 6 to 10 inches of stubble to promote rapid regrowth of rape.’
- ‘Turnip regrowth is initiated at the top of the root.’
- ‘Once an area has been cleared of weeds, measures should be taken to prevent immediate regrowth.’
- ‘Other proteins in wallaby milk may yield treatments to prod bone regrowth in osteoporosis patients.’
- ‘He had dyed blood-red hair but you could see black regrowth showing through at the roots.’
- ‘This might lead to new ways of thinking about limb regrowth in humans.’
- ‘Pastures still look good and alfalfa regrowth is looking very good.’
- ‘The pine forests of the Sierra Juarez depend upon fire for successful regrowth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.