One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to a region or regions.‘regionally based services’‘party membership varies regionally’‘regionally distinct traditions’
- ‘His beachfront house in California exemplifies his devotion to straightforward, regionally appropriate design.’
- ‘The program will be marketed regionally.’
- ‘We'll be working with regionally based coordinators, who will work directly with the farms to collect the data.’
- ‘Regionally, employment prospects are more positive.’
- ‘Increasingly, support for entrepreneurs needs to be delivered regionally.’
- ‘Imparting his vision, he challenged California staffers to preserve regionally important landscapes instead of locally favored parcels.’
- ‘The meaning of motifs can vary regionally, however.’
- ‘The company's supplier diversity efforts have been recognized nationally and regionally.’
- ‘I produce a salsa that sells very well regionally.’
- ‘The issue would be usefully approached regionally, which he shies away from doing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.