One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to a region or regions.‘regionally based services’‘party membership varies regionally’‘regionally distinct traditions’
- ‘Regionally, employment prospects are more positive.’
- ‘The company's supplier diversity efforts have been recognized nationally and regionally.’
- ‘The issue would be usefully approached regionally, which he shies away from doing.’
- ‘His beachfront house in California exemplifies his devotion to straightforward, regionally appropriate design.’
- ‘I produce a salsa that sells very well regionally.’
- ‘The meaning of motifs can vary regionally, however.’
- ‘We'll be working with regionally based coordinators, who will work directly with the farms to collect the data.’
- ‘Increasingly, support for entrepreneurs needs to be delivered regionally.’
- ‘The program will be marketed regionally.’
- ‘Imparting his vision, he challenged California staffers to preserve regionally important landscapes instead of locally favored parcels.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.