One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Receiving a regifted item can feel more insulting when the regifter is part of the family.’
- ‘Many a regifter has been outed when the original gift tag or receipt gave them away.’
- ‘I would say that regifters should not try to hide the fact that they are regifting.’
- ‘Knowing your network of friends is vital to being a successful regifter.’
- ‘Since savings and frugality bloggers are pros at repurposing and reinventing, we hit up a few to get their advice on being a gracious regifter.’
- ‘If you are a serial regifter - use a notebook to record who gave you what.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.