One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For its part, the army has promised to jail any refusers.’
- ‘She and Dick had gained a reputation as refusers, and this had led to their unpopularity.’
- ‘All who are refused entry can attempt to take civil action against the refuser; in reality none do.’
- ‘This means reverting to studies using treatment refusers or comparing pharmacological treatments and nonpharmacological treatments as a way of dealing with this dilemma.’
- ‘She doesn't want to marry him either, so she has him play the role of the refuser.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.