One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He presented this as a replacement for the policies of social reformism administered through the welfare state, which had been abandoned by the Labour Party.’
- ‘Centrism developed in the 1930s as a decisive obstacle preventing workers from breaking with reformism and Stalinism.’
- ‘Our aim is not the revival of social democratic reformism, but rather the socialist reorganization of society.’
- ‘As is sadly typical of social democratic governance today, Jospin's government offered reformism without real reforms.’
- ‘Marx himself was reinterpreted by German social democracy and transformed into an advocate of reformism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.