One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Start following (a person, group, or organization) on a social media website or application for a second or further time.‘my Twitter page got hacked—can you refollow me?’
- ‘This is Liz, new account, I wanted a fresh start: grateful if you'd refollow me, sorry for the trouble!’
- ‘I thought you blocked me because I tried to refollow you.’
- ‘Why did you follow and refollow me?’
- ‘I will do that now, you may need to unfollow and refollow me as well.’
- ‘@WritingTravel I refollowed you tonight.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.