One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The final important technique used by practitioners of reflexive spirituality to make meaning is reflexivity.’
- ‘Giddens too easily constructs the reflexive self as a functional whole, all units - reflexivity, practical consciousness and the unconscious - working for the overall benefit of the self.’
- ‘A different strategy for explaining consciousness via intentionality highlights the importance of clarity regarding the connection between consciousness and reflexivity.’
- ‘Through the discontinuity of these ‘related but discrete articles’ the continuous reflexivity of an epistemological concern emerges.’
- ‘Ordinal numbers (subject to such axioms as reflexivity, symmetry, and transitivity) are only used for comparison.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.