One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Through the discontinuity of these ‘related but discrete articles’ the continuous reflexivity of an epistemological concern emerges.’
- ‘A different strategy for explaining consciousness via intentionality highlights the importance of clarity regarding the connection between consciousness and reflexivity.’
- ‘Ordinal numbers (subject to such axioms as reflexivity, symmetry, and transitivity) are only used for comparison.’
- ‘Giddens too easily constructs the reflexive self as a functional whole, all units - reflexivity, practical consciousness and the unconscious - working for the overall benefit of the self.’
- ‘The final important technique used by practitioners of reflexive spirituality to make meaning is reflexivity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.