One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An African antelope with a distinctive whistling call and high bouncing jumps.
Genus Redunca, family Bovidae: three species
- ‘A number of animals - zebras, blesbok, hartebeest, wildebeest and mountain reedbuck - were introduced to the reserve in September.’
- ‘The crater is home to elephant, buffalo, baboon, reedbuck, colobus monkeys, leopard and duikers.’
- ‘Once in the tree the prey, be it an impala, puku or reedbuck, will nourish the leopard for days on end.’
- ‘Also present in smaller numbers are zebra, blue wildebeest, buffalo, oribi, kudu, reedbuck, bushbuck and common duiker.’
- ‘The grazers are mainly antelope, wildebeest, hartebeest, oribi, impala, gazelle, reedbuck, roan and sable antelope.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.