One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An African antelope with a distinctive whistling call and high bouncing jumps.
- ‘The grazers are mainly antelope, wildebeest, hartebeest, oribi, impala, gazelle, reedbuck, roan and sable antelope.’
- ‘Also present in smaller numbers are zebra, blue wildebeest, buffalo, oribi, kudu, reedbuck, bushbuck and common duiker.’
- ‘Once in the tree the prey, be it an impala, puku or reedbuck, will nourish the leopard for days on end.’
- ‘A number of animals - zebras, blesbok, hartebeest, wildebeest and mountain reedbuck - were introduced to the reserve in September.’
- ‘The crater is home to elephant, buffalo, baboon, reedbuck, colobus monkeys, leopard and duikers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.