One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These he removed with his reinterpretation that removed the axiom of reducibility.’
- ‘This reading is bolstered by Alexander's discussion of the reducibility of chemistry to physics, on which he is neutral.’
- ‘Schur was also interested in reducibility, location of roots and the construction of the Galois group of classes of polynomials such as Laguerre and Hermite polynomials.’
- ‘The second idea is the concept of reducibility.’
- ‘Further work by G D Birkhoff introduced the concept of reducibility (defined above) on which most later work rested.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.