One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These he removed with his reinterpretation that removed the axiom of reducibility.’
- ‘The second idea is the concept of reducibility.’
- ‘Schur was also interested in reducibility, location of roots and the construction of the Galois group of classes of polynomials such as Laguerre and Hermite polynomials.’
- ‘Further work by G D Birkhoff introduced the concept of reducibility (defined above) on which most later work rested.’
- ‘This reading is bolstered by Alexander's discussion of the reducibility of chemistry to physics, on which he is neutral.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.