One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The second idea is the concept of reducibility.’
- ‘These he removed with his reinterpretation that removed the axiom of reducibility.’
- ‘This reading is bolstered by Alexander's discussion of the reducibility of chemistry to physics, on which he is neutral.’
- ‘Further work by G D Birkhoff introduced the concept of reducibility (defined above) on which most later work rested.’
- ‘Schur was also interested in reducibility, location of roots and the construction of the Galois group of classes of polynomials such as Laguerre and Hermite polynomials.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.