One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The quality or state of being red or reddish.‘the glowing redness of the sun’‘treatment for facial redness’
- ‘Aloe Vera helps in reducing redness, flaky skin and inflammation if applied daily.’
- ‘The scarlet juice slowly dripped onto her dress, staining it with the redness of blood.’
- ‘At her words, I felt my face burst with even more redness.’
- ‘Local reactions include redness, swelling or irritation at the site of the injection.’
- ‘His plain brown eyes were still tinged with sleep redness.’
- ‘His body felt cooler now, the redness of his skin beginning to fade.’
- ‘I lifted up the right side of my shirt to reveal the redness of my skin.’
- ‘Even in the dark I could see the redness on her cheeks.’
- ‘The honeybee can have a similarly rigid reaction to redness because most redness indicates flowers in the bee's normal environment.’
- ‘By the redness of her eyes, she was likely hungover.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.