One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The center began to glow redly, flakes breaking from its surface to fall burning to the floor.’
- ‘Dae's eyes glowed redly up at him from its depths.’
- ‘The ships became shadows concealed by the blinding glare of the morning sun which had just broken redly over the horizon, like a smouldering glim, new fallen from the forge that gave it life.’
- ‘Let the clouds drift over the red sun, sinking in blood, and sleep in a cradle of ice and terror until the dawn breaks redly over the ocean.’
- ‘Rounded conical pieces joined the trident blades to the shaft, large rubies shining redly from their centers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.