One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The decision letter constitutes a redetermination of a planning appeal, where the initial decision was previously quashed by the Court on grounds irrelevant to the present proceedings.’
- ‘The case has been sent back for redetermination of facts.’
- ‘Of the three cases before the court, one was remitted for redetermination.’
- ‘However, for all the reasons which I have given, this appeal will be allowed and the matter remitted to the Secretary of State for his redetermination.’
- ‘What would happen next is that the matter, as we apprehend it, would go back to the Minister for redetermination, according to law.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.